[RC] Saddle pad question/Saddle Right - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla SLStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I purchased one, thought at first it was going to be great. My
horse has had nothing but trouble with it. I am returning it.
For "my" horse he had horrid soring/spasms/rubs over the loins.
I tried a Dixie Midnight under it, thinking the extra padding
would help, it did, but only for 2 hour rides. I think the
problems are first and formost, my weigth (clydesdale weight
catagory), and second, the pad is too stiff. If it works for
you, it is great to have a "lifetime" guarantee, as to pay that
kind of money, I don't want something breaking down in 2-5
years. My suggestion is try the pad, you get 30 days, ride it
HARD, if it works out, you won't want ever own another pad. So, you can't lose,
you either get your money back or you get an
awesome pad. If your friend trys this pad, I would like to hear
how it goes. Good luck.

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt