Re: [RC] Wolfes attack for fun??? - heidi

I must disagree with you, they only kill to eat, when attacked or in
fear of  an attack. Raven

Well, Raven, then you will also have to disagree with the game biologists
who monitor them and count their kills.  Clearly the wolves you know are a
species from another planet--not the real flesh-and-blood ones who live
here.  This is not my "opinion"--this is hard, cold fact, as observed and
tallied by actual people in the field who actually study wolves as a
career.

Heidi

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes