Re: [RC] Hello - Karen Sullivan

I have had a little solar  charger made by Fi-Shock now, going on 10 years....have never had to replace the battery and still works.  IT is smaller than the Parmac and works great camping.  I would never waste money on battery charger....
karen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 10:09 PM
Subject: [RC] Hello

I am looking at buying a Hot box for my small coral
that I set up at the endurance rides , I plan on yellow
jacket from Jeffers ,Does anyone use this one.
Or can anyone give me sugestions on what hot box
they like?
Also I am thinking of buying a halter bridal combo
thoughts on which is a good one and the pro's and
cons?
I plan on doing endurance for a while now , YES I AM HOOKED!
Also the wider stirrup .
Just asking.
Thank you .
Peggy