[RC] Ground Control shoes at Tevis - Laura Hayes

Becky- My mare, Equal Terms won the Fort Valley 100 and BC a couple years ago with GCs on and they were SUPER.  The Ft Valley is some of the same trails as Old Dominion-ROCKS galore - in fact my R&T partner, Enrique Aveleyra says that OD rocks are worse than Tevis, which he has completed twice.  The shoes were on another 6 weeks after the ride and could have been reset.

Laura Hayes AERC#2741