Re: [RC] Injured rider in Cool - Chris Paus

OMG.. how awful! She has my prayers. I rode a horse
who flipped over like that. Lucky for me, I was only
battered and bruised and sore for months...It could
have been much worse...

I'm so sorry this happened to her.

chris
--- Carol <cstiles@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Saturday we were told of a rider who was injured in
Cool, CA  on the Olmstead Loop. Her spine was
severed when the horse she was riding for a friend
reared up and feel over backwards.Does anyone know
the name of the rider who was injured? If anyone
gets her name, please let us know, it would be nice
if we could send her a card...
Thanks, Carol

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop