[RC] Anchorage, Alaska - Paul Latiolais

I am going to Alaska for the first time in June. It was recommended to me that a horse ride in the countryside would be more fun than fishing for salmon. Frankly, a day or two on a horse in Alaska sounds like a lot more fun than being in a small boat in the ocean. There is a lot more to see and I much prefer the movements of the horse.

I noticed that the Interior Alaska Trail Riders Association is holding a ride outside of Fairbanks on June 28th. Unfortunately, I will be in Anchorage. Does anybody have any suggestions?

-Paul

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action... ~ DH Lawrence