[RC] Anyone know where to buy fleece stirrup leather covers? - SteelSideDown

I've found the type with just the tube, but I'm looking for the other style with the tube and the extra flap that "wraps" around your calf (looks something like a fleece western fender).

I bought a set years ago from Virginia Majeski (spelling?) who hand made them somewhere in New England, my phone number for her is incorrect.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Jen

PS -- The tube thing doesn't work -- you should see  my legs!  Ahhhhhh, glad beach weather is a few weeks off!