Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1294 free jacket - Chipnml

It's funny, after spending the money we do on entry fees, transportation, trucks, trailers, saddles, chiropracters (horse and human), vets, farrier, electronic doo-dads and power bars...not to mention the time spent conditioning and getting to the rides--we say we got a "free jacket."  It's not free, you earned it!

Chip