Re: [RC] [RC] ? Brazil: Coverage Wrap-Up - MtnRondi

In a message dated 4/10/2004 9:12:44 AM Pacific Standard Time, Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx writes:
Many times I get elected to ride front just so I can knock out the bannana spider's webs

I hate it when that happens!!! We don't have the same kind of spiders here in So. Calif. as you do, but one day I was trotting down the trail and suddenly there was an absolutely HUGE spider suspended in its web across the trail. I carry a crop usually just for breaking cobwebs, but I didn't have time to react and I felt it go down my back under my blouse. I slapped my back and heard it go "pop".... ugh. Later that day, I found spider legs in my underwear, haha.

Bonnie
So. Calif.