From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Truman Prevatt
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 7:17 PM
To: Sharon Kenney
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Howard Bramhall'
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] Racing

Good luck. BTW a trivial quize. Which school has won the most NCAA Division One championships in a single sport. Careful - while not a trick question, it's not obvious;-). I know this is way off topic.

Truman

Sharon Kenney wrote:

Truman, thanks for the belly laugh!  <vbg>  That's about how it would go
in the backwoods of Maine, too, by the way.

Howard, at first I thought you meant NCAA hockey (UMaine made it to the
Finals again - the Frozen Four was just last night and the Finals are
tomorrow - so I'm fixated), but I just realized you're probably watching
PRO hockey.  Oh well, I guess that's OK too.  :p

-Sharon K.

--

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.