Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] Racing - Truman Prevatt

Good luck. BTW a trivial quize. Which school has won the most NCAA Division One championships in a single sport. Careful - while not a trick question, it's not obvious;-). I know this is way off topic.

Truman

Sharon Kenney wrote:
Truman, thanks for the belly laugh!  <vbg>  That's about how it would go
in the backwoods of Maine, too, by the way.

Howard, at first I thought you meant NCAA hockey (UMaine made it to the
Finals again - the Frozen Four was just last night and the Finals are
tomorrow - so I'm fixated), but I just realized you're probably watching
PRO hockey.  Oh well, I guess that's OK too.  :p

-Sharon K.

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.