From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol Stiles
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:18 PM
To: Truman Prevatt
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Racing

Truman,
While I agree with you, the more time to stop, the better, ie. finish lines further away from camp, and if it protects unknowing volunteers, maybe it's necessary. However, I disagree with your experiences. Just because you've never had a 1000 lb. animal stop on a dime, you "assume" that it cannot happen. I assure you that it can and does happen, especially with my horse. Furthermore I invite you to ride my horse, Beau, if you don't believe me. But you better be a damn good rider, otherwise you'll go over his head real quick when he stops.: )