[RC] Thanks - Girth Galls - Kristen A Fisher

Hi all -

Thanks for your quick replies to my girth gall issue - the consensus is try a string or neoprene girth and Desitin or BodyGlide. I don't consider my Abetta to be a western saddle, but the rigging is western, and here in Dallas that's a good thing - I shoudl be able to pick up one of each girth (who doesn't need extra tack lying around?), the running shop a block away sells BG, and Target is on teh list for Desitin.

So if you hear on the news that a very odd woman and small brown horse were found in a tangled gooey mess, you'll know it's us.

Seriously, thanks!
Kristen