From: Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   howard and getting run over
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:38:15 GMT

Please Reply to: cate Peloquin cpenguin57@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

First, I don't have Howards private email, I couldn't
email him personally. Second, I regret my comments in
a huge way. I had no business reacting to his post
like that. I took his comments personally and felt as though he
was calling me foolish for being in the way. So Howard, I am deeply sorry for reacting the way I did to your post. I really shouldn't have said what I said. My dad did raise me the right
way. It's not his fault I open my mouth before I think. And to the rest of ridecamp, I apologize for you being exposed to reading my harsh words.

Going back to lurking forever! Cate

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp

When you ask a Quarter horse for something he says - Sure - and when you
ask an Arab for something he says - Why? - ~ Heidi Smith