Re: [RC] Heat retension on back - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: LuAnn Rod thisweek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the exact same problem when I first got my sport saddle and skito
on a very round, flat-backed Arab. Put a Dixie vent pad under the skito
and have never had a problem again. Must facilitate better air flow. On
top of that it gives just a bit more cushion and I feel better not
putting too much pressure on her back. I ride as a middleweight-top end
and never a back problem because of the saddle or me with this set up on
50s for the past 4 or 5 years.

Louie
Montana

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond