[RC] Shock Tamer pads, pad for Sport Saddle - kc85124

HI, I used shocktamer pads on my horse last spring for some rocky rides.
Really liked them and they lasted forever.  I also use them in easyboots when I
put the boots on over shoes.  Keeps the easy boots from wearing out so fast.  I
had good luck with the supracor pad with my sport saddle.  Kept the back a lot
cooler than with the skito pad.  I did get some knotted hair over the loins
with any pad I used during the shedding season but a little show sheen on the
loins took care of that problem.  Happy Trails, Kathy

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano