Re: [RC] teeny tiny LQ - firedancefarms

Hi Amy,
I have a two foot wall.  My husband turned our LQ into a very acceptable area with cabinets and sink.  It can be done.  Use lots of hooks and a big box to get up into the bed.  Put the cabinets along the far wall.  I also love my medicine cabinet.

If I didn't cart four horses and a family with me, my "retirement" trailer will be 20-22 ft with three horse stalls and a larger LQ so we can have a shower!  But that's a long way away, and for now, mine works fine.

Also, I would not put a door inbetween.  First, you loose all that valuable space, and second, I want the horse dust, etc separate from my LQ.

Hope this helps.
Louise

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians