[RC] Ride Volunteers Needed at Californios Lite (PS) 4/24/04 - KimFue

Marge and Vern Biehl asked me to post this for them on the So Cal list and Ridecamp:

Hi Kim,
I was wondering if you could put a message on 'Ridecamp', that we need experienced pulse and resp. takers, in/out timers, vet secretaries, etc.
for our Californios Lite, April 24.  If you are able to help please contact Marge or Vern Biehl at (661) 724-1060

Thanks,
Marge