[RC] Spring time in Springtime? - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

Some jobs get put on the 'list'. The neighbor who was going to do my trailer brakes moved away.  Before the parts spent another year getting rusty, the time to install had come.  I 'volunteered' an otherwise underemployed son to embark on the job.

Then I noticed that one of the trailer springs was broken, but really frightening was to see that both springs on one axle were broken!  The axle was only held in place by the stubs that were sticking into the equalizer.

If you are going to check yours, the easiest vantage is from the far side.  Look for a graceful curve.

Quentin