[RC] out of control riders - RENESPONY

if it was me i would say something. if something happened i would feel
terrible, like maybe i could have prevented it if i had just said something.
i cant believe the stable owner allows it anyway.
what about when the horse blows a tendon, or if the kid ends up in a
wheelchair?
if its a hack line and some poor slob goes for a trail ride on the horse "so
safe the kids ride him" and he gets run away with.
nothing good can come from this behavior continuing.

Rene and Rugby
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius