[RC] mud fever - Caglehead01

Oh the Wonderful  Season of Spring ....Warmer Weather, Sunnier Sky,s  and MUD, MUD , MUD .      One of My Horses  has come down with Mud Fever  .   Her Pasturn Is Balding  a touch Warm and PINK !       I   scrubbed it with Iodine Shampoo and rinsed it well  .  Any hints  or  Remedies out there ?      Should  They  not  be turned out  in the Mud anymore , They have always been on a Daily Turn-out   , and I,m afraid  The  Rainy season has just begun  .   I have never had this problem before  .     I have only one  Pasture    and our  County  is known  for holding Water and lots of it   .

M.B
OHIO