[RC] May need a ride to No Frill - PatOlivatigger

Is there anyone going to No Frills who passes Mt. Airy, MD on route 70?  My van will be towed to the shop in AM and I know  I may not have it by Saturday.

I live about 4 miles off 70 and route 94.  I just need room for horse as I could carry all my stuff in my car.  Will pay for gas.  Please help if you can. Thanks, Pat Oliva