Re: [RC] LD changes.. - Kristen A Fisher

I don't have any problems with LD's and expansion of these within AERC.
Though why would anyone drive for 4 hours, take off time on a Fri. , pay
the entry fee and then be done so quickly?

So why should LDer's pay even more as you suggest below?

I think that we do need to ENCOURAGE LD's.
At the same time we can control it.  1) Ride Mangers could charge more
for the LDer's, giving them an incentive to do the 50 miler. 2) Slow

Again, what is the goal of trying to get LDers up to 50 milers?

Kristen

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins