[RC] riders in Bozeman, MT? - Elkenchild

Hello! I have a cousin in Bozeman who would love to learn about endurance. I want someone to sign her up as a volunteer at a ride or a crew member, or even a rider if you have too many horses. She is an excellent horse woman, having jumped and taught english riding at camps on the east coast. If you are from that area, drop me a line and I'll give you her email, thanks!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)