[RC] probiotics - sterp

I used to use ABC ProBi but have since switched to Fastrack.  It has a broad
range of good bugs but not the herbs that the ABC has.  I do feed it daily
because I also use a daily wormer.  At rides I use the version that is water
soluble and just mix it with my electrolytes. As far as an itchy horse, or bug
problems I use Bug Check by the Natural Horse Vet.  Nice company with a whole
line of natural products and supplements.  We have serious problems with
mosquitos spreading West Nile and Potomac in my area so I use a variety of
products on and around the horses to keep the bugs away.  You could also use a
fly sheet to cut down on the bites.  Several companies make ones that are tough
enough to turn a horse out in now.

Sandy
Neigh-Per-Say
The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb