[RC] easyboot experts - please help! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Dianne e.d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi List
I need some information from the e-boot experts on this list.  I've read the
archives and realise this subject has been discussed at length, but I still
have some questions. My mare is barefoot on her hinds, because she will not
tolerate nails being driven into her feet (hinds only) for some inexplicable
reason.  I've tried everything (training wise) and nothing changes her
resistance as soon as nailing starts. Anything else you do is fine, just no
nails. So if I'm to do any rides with her she'll need boots.  Old macs don't
work well on her hinds - she destroys the backs of them. She has big heel bulbs
and low/no heels and I think that contributes to the destruction of the old
macs.  So, from all the wonderful stuff I've read on your archives, I want to
give the e-boots a try.   I'm in Australia and nobody (suppiers) have heard of
easyfoam.  I want to use the foam on rides - does anybody know what the
ingredients or the industrial equivalent if of Easyfoam? That will save me
importing chemicals which probably won't go down too well with our customs
guys.Second question - her feet are 4 5/8 wide and about 5 long - do you
suggest the smaller size 0, or a size 1?  I've looked at karen's page about
preparation etc so will know how to do that bit.  Any other tips/suggestions?
Thanks for you time
Dianne
ps please cc your reply to me personally as I'm not a listee
e.d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards