[RC] prescott, arizona - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: cristin treaster cristin@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anybody live near Prescott?  It looks like I'll be moving there from
Maryland this summer, and I'd really appreciate any words of wisdom regarding
getting my horse accustomed to the pasture-less desert.  She's been on about 15
acres of grass her whole life.  Also any leads on good riding trails would be
welcome.

Thanks so much,
Cristin

have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton