[RC] Webbers & Torsion - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Nicole z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Reply to: Mary Schrempp ridesalot@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I use wintec webbers on my torsion saddle and have put the sheepskin tubes over
them.

Mary,

How did you get Webbers on your Torsion?  Webbers have a loop
at the top and need an open stirrup bar to slip over, and the
Torsion has closed stirrup hangers.

I'm trying a demo Torsion right now, and would LOVE to be able to put Webbers
on it (if I buy the saddle).  I love the
Webbers for their lack of bulk and the ease of changing stirrup
length without dismounting; I haven't like to use anything else
since discovering them several years ago. :)

~Nicole

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris