[RC] Fw: Horse trails at Lake Berryessa -- PLEASE READ! - Jeannie Gillen

Pleeeeeeease make comments.........

Jeannie Gillen, Member CRTC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Constance Berto" <c.berto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "waltenspiel, ruth" <ruth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "davis, bonnie" <horsecamping@xxxxxxxxx>; "eichstaedt, robert"
<re@xxxxxxxx>; "Toby & Katie Horst" <easyrider@xxxxxxxx>; "Kathleen Hayden"
<prknride@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "AERC" <AERC_Trails@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "niehaus,
jennifer/jon" <jjniehaus@xxxxxxxxx>; "slominski, jeanne"
<endurancemorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bob & Riki Griswold"
<Calippitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "cronin, lynda" <tplmcronin@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
"simpson, carol" <prvaldez@xxxxxxx>; "simoni, lynge" <lsimoni197@xxxxxxx>;
"kruger, monte" <curtMonte@xxxxxxx>; "lewis, mike"
<michallewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Michael Murphy" <mmurphyhorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"wisby, amanda" <woodside@xxxxxxx>; "weems, robert" <rcweems@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
"umphry, john" <chryslerpanic@xxxxxxxxx>; "stampfli-torme, lise"
<lstampfli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "osgood, homer" <homerosgood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"lashbrook, jessica" <marintack@xxxxxxx>; "englert, vicki"
<vkenglert@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "berto, connie" <c.berto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "albion,
linda" <albions2@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "putz, delos" <marincwby@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
"greenblatt, sandy" <sgreenblatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "sands, anne"
<woodvilleranch@xxxxxxx>; "novy, linda" <lindanovy@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "peterson,
janet" <jpfood@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "hackbarth, randy" <trlryder@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<jessicat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 9:55 PM
Subject: Horse trails at Lake Berryessa -- PLEASE READ!

Hello Gang:  I met Carol at last week's Calif. Trails and Greenways
Conference at Folsom.  She brought up the subject of new trails planned to
go around Lake Berryessa and to connect existing public lands.  She said
that she had not had a single letter in support from the horse community
and
that she really wanted to hear from us!!!  Needless to say, I was taken
aback;  I had not heard of this project.  I think that it was a bit of
mis-communication as Carol had never heard of AERC or Calif. State
Horsemen's Assn.
    All she's asking for is a simple indication of interest and support of
the concept from horse people, clubs and groups and individuals too.
Carol
has explained it very well, in her message below, with lots of ideas and
suggestions.
   PLEASE, PLEASE, take 5 minutes to write!    (Carol said that she has
had
LOTS of letters from the mt. bikers....)   This is a great chance to get
in
on the ground floor and help this project along!    Can you *imagine*
having
a new area with 150 miles of trails to ride, and campsites along the way,
in
one of the most beautiful areas of California?????
   Jeanne, could you please put this on Ridecamp?   Thanks much to
everyone!!   Connie B.