[RC] knee galls Heidi - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mary Schrempp ridesalot@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Heidi,

I use wintec webbers on my torsion saddle and have put the sheepskin tubes over
them.  Works great for me, my tights also have deerskin patches on the knee,
courtesy of husbands hunting skills.  Tights are really easy to sew yourself.

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm