[RC] flavored oil tip - Maggie Mieske

Passing on some info....In desperation to provide my horses with their beloved flavored cherry oil, I was driven to experiment.  The stuff I was getting doubled in price and supplier quit carrying it and I was too stubborn to get cocasoya.  Well, I couldn't find any cherry flavoring (you know the kind for hard candy?) but I DID find peppermint oil.  I tried a couple drops out in a half cup or so and let Malik taste test it.  He loved it after he got over the surprise of it!  :)  And his breath smells GREAT!  :)  So, I used the whole tiny bottle in one gallon and gave it to everybody.  So far, so good.  I am still looking for the cherry flavoring though so if anyone finds some before I do, let me know!!!  :)  It's nice to have something to fall back on.  And besides, now I can experiment with some other flavors...I know some horses liked the butterscotch.  :)  Let me know if any of you Ridecampers try it and your horses like it.
Miles of smiles,
Maggie
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve