[RC] RE:electrolytes - Carol

Heidi wrote,
<And yes, one can
<actually TASTE a marked difference in the sweat.  And on the <hot desert
<days, the fit horses don't have the salt buildup on their bodies <that the
<unfit ones do--despite having sweated profusely during work.
Heidi, how did you  taste the sweat? Did you lick your horse? I can't imagine licking my horse, for one thing I'd get a hairball for sure because he is so hairy. Unless you licked where there is no hair...which I can only think of a couple of places where there isn't any hair and I certainly wouldn't want to lick those places either...: )
Just having fun,
Carol