[RC] re: Horse personalities and herdiness - A. Perez

All I can add to what others have said is to go slow, and try to
give her plenty of time within her 'comfort zone' between
sessions of 'pushing the envelope'.  She is being hit with a
bunch of changes now, and as we know, horse are creatures of
habit... so baby steps are in order.

Push too far and it can be very hard to make up the lost ground
from the ensuing melt-down.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher