Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 8:41 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Blind in One Eye Horse

I had a good friend who bought a hunter jumper who was blind in one eye. Some crazy teenager at a show stuck her finger in his eye at a show while he was stalled because he was too hard to beat. He did fine even at jumping. I think they can do incredible things if given time to adapt to their problem.

Susan