[RC] Addendum to Behind the Green Gate - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

After I re-read my story, I realized that some of you folks might think I completed with a lame horse by the way I worded it. I wouldn't want anyone to think that! Tank was fine by the time we got back to camp as the cobbles were right after lunch. I think he just "twisted his ankle," if you know what I mean. But being the cautious mommy that I am, I took good care of my boy and got him back to camp a complete horse. He just needed some time to walk it out.

:) Jackie