[RC] new horse? - Melissa

Hi Ed
I guess from rereading what I wrote initially, I was just asking for the little push over the "right" edge of the fence. I listed all the glowing, positive aspects of this dynamic sounding (trumpets blaring da da dah Superman theme) and then in parenthesis is this little  tiny problem - just one. ha ha I'm laughing at myself. Yes, I believe I will drive my dumb butt back to WI and pick her up. Thus will begin my illustrious "horse training"  career(music now playing Jaws theme)
Thanks for all the input!~
Melissa/MN

hi melissa,  sounds to me like you should get this horse and get started with her.  it shouldnt be too difficult or take to long to get the bitting issue solved.