[RC] Feeding after a ride - LRN8554

It took 13 LD's but my mare has finally settled down.  She now drinks at all the water stops and hasn't runaway since last summer.  Now that she is acting sane she has developed a huge appetite after the ride.  She is begging to be fed every time she sees me.  This from a horse who never finishes her meals at home!  So, how much and how often can I feed her after finishing on the day of the ride?  Linda Norton