Re: [RC] automatic vs. stick - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM - Ed & Wendy Hauser

My owners manual for a Ford Diesel cautions that running out of fuel is a
no-no.  In fact they recommend refilling at 1/4 tank, because the
recirculation, that prevents waxing in winter, has to shut off at that
level.  Since I can go safely 350 miles between fills pulling 4 horse with
LQ in the mountains, I have never came close to running out.  I do have 5
gal in a Jerry can JIC.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton