[RC] Sunflower Seed Black Oil - Roger Rittenhouse

I tried to find the posts on this but,  Susan G said these were OK to
feed. So I bought a 50 pnd sack of them, the  bird seed type. At 30%
fat they seemed good.
Well ALL the gang likes them.
So how much is OK to feed?
What about the other 'seeds' in the sack.?

Sure appears to be a good source of fat and fiber?

They eat them out of my hand like candy.
Can they cause a problem?

Roger Rittenhouse
www.vmaxept.com
800 655 8629
pictures  http://community.webshots.com/user/psdendurance

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop