Re: [RC] Cherokee Challenge - Chris Paus

Hi Kitty...

I envy you that you got to go to Susan's ride. It was
on my list of rides to do this year, but between my
work schedule and my husband being away from home
right now, I just wasn't able to get away.. dang it!

I'm so glad your mare did well. What a story! What a
good girl and what a good horse mom!

I had a little time this week to take Star out for a
ride around the neighborhood. He NEEDS to do some
rides, LOL.. he may be 17, but he's got energy to
burn, tee hee...

chris
--- RibbonRidg@xxxxxxx wrote:
Just want to say what a great ride this was!  Thanks
to Susan Young and her
dad, Glenn Young and all the volunteers for putting
on a fun event.
I want to brag on my little mare, the 1/2
arab/foxtrotter, now called The
Blonde.  In May last year she backed up to an old
stump and got hung up on some
wire.

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards