[RC] Florida Cut Throats - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Debbie Wilson SouthCarolinaTrailRider@xxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let me take a second to clarify my last post. I loved the area; enjoyed ninety
nine percent of the people at the ride and the management were very helpful.
However, the problem I had was with just a very few three or four local women
riders which I'm sure are the sameones that everyone else is referring to. They
seemed like they wanted everyone to bow down to them. They were rude and as
someone else said a bunch of coffee dinking biddies that sat under their awning.

Debbie

sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards