Re: [RC] Florida Cut Throats - Truman Prevatt

MB - I wouldn't write you an mean Email - I normally agree with you and that should really bother you ;-).

I'm still trying to figure out who these "ladies" are. I've never noticed any of what the accusers have said and believe me I know most of the FL riders and am at most of the rides. I've even asked them to tell me who they are talking about - and they haven't responded naming names.

Sounds more like a good old personality conflict at work. Too bad it has to be taken public.

For those that want to name names and if you are willing to make accusations you should be willing to name names.

Not only that most FL rides have more than a hundred people and how the heck a group of four can make any difference is beyound me.

Truman