[RC] Spring Tie on older trailer - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mary Schrempp ridesalot@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have a 1988 American 4 horse slant load and have just purchased two Spring
ties.  Only thing where the roof and the side join, there is a curve instead of
going straight up the side. So the minimum height recommendation in the
installation instructions is 7 feet, and we are alittle short before the curved
part begins.  Any one come up with a solution for this, we have thought of
having some welding done that would also incorporate a hay rack on top of the
trailer to gain some height for the spring tie as well as hay storage. Course
the easiest thing would be a new trailer!   But not this year.   Thanks for any
info.

swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond