Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1237 FL CUT-THROAT - Chipnml

My feeling is no matter where you are or what you do there are going to be little cliques like that.  I call it the high-school syndrome.  When I was in high school the "cool" kids sat on the steps to the library and sneered at anyone who walked by.  The majority of us grow out of that behavior, and those who don't have my pity, but I'm sure not going to lose any sleep over their attitude towards me.  Don't waste your energy letting these people get under your skin.  Life is too short for that.  Have fun instead.  BTW, have you ever noticed at your high school reunions the "cool" kids end up being bland and boring and the geeks, freaks and weirdos lead really fascinating lives?

Chip ( always one of the "uncool" and proud of it!)