[RC] trailer for sale - Kathie Ford

Please excuse me folks for probably not doing this correctly but my neighbor is selling her stock trailer.

Very nice grey Econo-lite goosenect trailer.  I think it's a 90's model but not sure.  They are asking about 4,900 or 4,500 for it...not sure.

Anyway interested can email me privately and I'll get all the correct info.  Just trying to help them.

also, the trailer is located in Auburn Calif...TEVIS country!!! LOL!

kathie