From: "Ferne Fedeli" <fernefed@xxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Hi Tie & Other Tether Systems

I'd be very interested in such a comparison also, as I'm in the market
for one of these systems.
Ferne Fedeli

Don't forget there's another alternative out there--the Sky Hook
Tether

Can we please get comparison on the three systems. Raven (who is
really
confused now   LOL LOL )

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle