[RC] Hi Tie - tom noll

Greetings:

Here's a Hi Tie story for you.  Last year at Big Horn 100, the first night Leslie and I camped outside of the ranch and had our two horses on the Hi Ties.  We arrived quite late the night before.

Around 6:00 in the morning I said, "Leslie I hear horses, lots of horses."  The ranch wranglers were driving about 60 head of horses up to the summer pasture, and our camp,  trailer, and horses was right in the middle of the drive.

The horse herd of horses, colts, drafts, and others engulfed our trailer and some horses passed between our horses on the Hi Ties and our trailer.  Although there was some excitement, our horses were fine and neither escaped to join with the ranch herd to summer in the Wyoming pastures.  It was a great introduction to the Big Horn 100.

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho