Re: [RC] Equissentials again... - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Title: Re: [RC]    Equissentials again...
on 3/24/04 9:36 AM, Shirley Woolaver at shirlohan@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Has anyone tried the "Icelandic Jods" make by Equissential?  I can't decide between the Endurance style/ Icelandic or just plain old regular! I am leaning towards the Icelandic, I think they look really cool!

Yes, I got mine a couple of months ago. They are gorgeous and my favorite pair so far. I have about 6 pairs, but will get another Icelandic, they look great if you wear them around camp or have to go to the store too. I wear mine all summer in SoCal, and the French Terry wears the best.

Tiff