Re: Fw: [RC] To geld or not to geld - heidi

Despite my personal feelings about this, I cannot guess what amount of
people might consider breeding to a "Mustab".

Keep in mind that you don't tend to reproduce the qualities of the cross
by using the crossbred as a breeding animal!  You have a degree of
hybridization that produces the qualities you like about the cross, and
when you use the crossbred for breeding you tend to get genetic
segregation again, with one group of offspring tending to be more like one
of the original parents, and the other group more like the other.

So, if you want to duplicate the cross, don't breed the crossbred--breed
his mama back to his papa!

Heidi

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond