[RC] Field Trial Stakeout vs hi-Tie etc - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Please search the ridecamp archives for my instructions on this several years
ago,and please read the following from another post I made on this when we were
discussing it.There is NO better way to confine a horse.: "Folks,when I flamed
re The Field Trial Stakeout rig a few months
ago,the response was generally poor.But I must return to my theme,after
hearing Ted's stories,for the sake of the animals.THERE IS NOTHING THAT
CAN WORK AS WELL,OR AS SAFELY!It can safely hold any
horse,anywhere,quickly and conveniently.In an emergency,I could safely
stake Chico in the median strip of an interstate highway,thus giving
him a grassy 24 foot refuge.If anyone wants to learn how to rig one of
these things properly(there are some out there  rigged  wrong)call me at
804 589 1995 evenings EDT,and have a notepad.I cannot/will not re-type
the instructions.They are in the archives(January?)"

good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown